Junior Data Analyst
18 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
Our client is expanding its Software Development Team and are looking to hire a Junior Data Analyst.
- Software development to meet our client computer application, integration, reporting, and customization needs using a combination of traditional software development tools and low-code development tools
- Creating and maintaining support documentation relative to software development activities
- Requirements gathering.
- Analyzing and documenting business processes
- 2nd level support
- Researching solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- Fluent English both written and oral.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a software development role or in a role with a significant proportion of software development.
- Experience interacting with relational databases, particularly the writing or editing of SQL queries
- Experience of interacting with web-based APIs
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 platform (Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Exposure to public cloud (MS Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.)
- Experience with shell scripting (DOS, Unix, PowerShell, etc.) an advantage but not essential
- Experience with workflow / business process automation platforms an advantage but not essential
- Experience with ETL platforms or data cleansing an advantage but not essential