As our new Customer Success Executive, you will have a keen eye for detail, be great on the phone, and be able to understand and help our customers to gain satisfaction from our products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming queries from clients, both on the telephone and by email.
- Understanding and dealing with client queries.
- Utilizing the company CRM
- Organizing digital marketing campaigns
Need to have
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and handle working with numerous clients a day, whilst managing your own calendar.
- You will have good IT skills and be a fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability at problem solving.
- Confidence when presenting your ideas, both personally and technically.
- High organisational skills
- Customer focused. You will be able to think creatively about our customers - what they want, what they do not want -to propose ways to improve their experience.
Nice to have
- One to two years’ experience in a customer focused role.
- A university degree.
- Previous experience working with CRM.