Reporting to the Head of Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of agents, working across a number of functions within the business.
Main responsibilities include:
• Workload management - ensuring appropriate workflow i.e. that calls are flowed through correctly, emails managed, and customer services issues solved.
• Distribution of workload fairly among team members and ensuring that all tasks are completed within the assigned service level.
• Liaise with HR on Appraisals, PDP's, on a 6-monthly basis.
• Attend ad hoc interdepartmental meetings, where appropriate and contributed to cross functionally beneficial projects.
• Work closely with the management team to improve processes and efficiencies across all areas of the business
• Monitor Real Time Data and ensure SLAs are adhered to and set and manage KPIs on a group and individual basis
• Oversee the day-to-day resourcing requirements of the department
• Development of key client relationships and working closely with the client in the pursuit of delivery excellence
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Minimum of 2-3 years call centre experience in a Supervisory, Team Leader or other managerial capacity ideally, but not essentially, within a busy Contact Centre environment either B2B/B2C
• Demonstrable experience in coaching, development, and people management
• Awareness of HR and performance management procedures
• Awareness of the practical application of Management Information reporting
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills