Our client is an award-winning provider of software solutions. They are looking to bring on board a senior cloud support engineer to help with implementation and improvement of Cloud functionality by developing efficient and user-friendly solutions.
• Maintain and implement processes and procedures for day-to-day operations activities covering the onboarding on new clients – provisioning new tenants, configuration enablement, user creation.
• Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
• Help to Implement strategies that will improve customers experiences.
• Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
• Take ownership and accountability for the incident resolution process.
• Builds customized workflows and automations, suggest improvements to business processes to address strategic initiatives.
• Working in conjunction with project managers, and company partners to help with project requirements.
• Monitor data usage dashboards and review customer data usage allowance.
• Provide support and ongoing optimization for Cloud Business Office
• Ability to quickly triage customer issues and prioritize tasks (i.e., differentiate between production issues and future enhancement work)
• Help to manage and coordinate internal projects within the team and with teams in other departments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years in a similar role
• Certified AWS administration preferred.
• Customer facing experience.
• Proficiency in project coordination, planning, tracking, collaboration, and financial tools.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
• Jira experience preferred.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
• Dedication to learn and develop with growing company and advocate for optimization.