Our client is a Dublin based graphic design, print management and digital marketing company that places a very high priority on delivering excellent customer service.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a B2B customer service role is required along with a knowledge of the print and graphics industry.
• Familiarity with the Printing based business management system would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
• Strong organizational ability, can prioritize and manage a busy workload, multi-task, have high attention to detail, are thorough and reliable
• Candidate should be the sort of person that thrives working through systems and processes.
• Using the Business Management System you will supervise and coordinate all print jobs on a daily basis from enquiry to delivery ensuring that jobs are delivered on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
• Liaise with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their jobs.
• Work with our suppliers and in-house team to ensure that jobs are produced correctly and on time.
• Follow up with couriers/suppliers to make sure jobs are delivered and check with clients to make sure jobs have been delivered and that the client is happy.
• Create and send Purchase Orders to suppliers.
• Troubleshoot challenges and errors and find solutions for complex enquiries.
• Take new print enquiries, prepare quotes for clients and send these quotes to clients.
• Your duties will include some general office admin.
• Excellent written and spoken English is essential and should relish the challenge of working in an active and busy environment.