Our client is looking for a mid-level C# Developer with 5+ years of experience. This role is with a privately-owned Irish company specializing in customized email communication solutions. As they expand, they are looking for a talented C# Developer to join their team. If you're someone who thrives in a dynamic and high-performance work environment, this could be your ideal opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience as C# Developer or in a similar role.
- Prior experience working with SQL Server.
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, and .NET Core.
- Extensive hands-on experience with ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, and Restful API’s.
- Mastery of CSS, DOM, and HTML5.
- Proficiency in using Git and TFS.
- Comfortable with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Keep the software development environment up-to-date by embracing the latest technologies and best practices.
- Take charge of designing, building, testing, and deploying solutions for both new and existing business systems.
- Craft top-notch solutions that are rigorously validated, with a strong emphasis on test-driven development.
- Be the voice of reason when it comes to code reviews, offering an objective perspective on implementation.
- Participate actively in design and code reviews and, when necessary, lead these crucial processes.
- Identify and implement integration tests, with an eye for automating where it makes sense.
- Contribute to project planning activities, including estimating project delivery, impact assessment, project scoping, and estimating development tasks within projects.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework.
- A talent for crafting clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Bonus: Familiarity with Mongo DB.
- Competitive Salary (based on your experience).
- Performance-related bonuses.
- Work remotely with flexibility.
- Enjoy 24 days of annual leave.
- Group Pension scheme contributions after a 6-month probationary period.
- Health Insurance after a 6-month probationary period.
- Access to training and educational programs.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth within the organization.