You will be responsible for actively seeking out and engaging with prospective clients. You will get to know their products and offerings inside-out and offer prospective customers a professional and clear insight into their award-winning IT and Software services. Customer acquisition is a very important part of this role so being outcome focused is absolutely vital. Working alongside lead generation and marketing teams, you will be a good relationship builder and will help to grow and expand our clients already impressive Irish customer base.
Candidates should be able to:
• Generate qualified meetings with prospective B2B clients
• Maintain all relevant information about clients, prospects, campaigns, and leads
• Present and promote services using compelling language to C-Suite decision makers
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
The ideal person for this role will possess a good mix of the following experience and character traits
• Some SaaS or IT sales experience
• Experienced working in a technology company
• Enthusiastic and hard-working
• Desire to push themselves and work within a dynamic sales environment
Compensation and Benefits details
• Excellent basic pay and commission
• The opportunity to build your career in a rapidly growing company with the prospect of growing to a sales manager role within 12 -18 months
• Pension scheme to help you plan for retirement