This role is key in assisting the sales team to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
Working as part of a team to support the Account Managers and Business Development Managers in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads.
· Generating potential new business opportunities by direct outreach.
· Research and identify potential accounts.
· Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
· Targeting potential new business contacts and clients.
· Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
· Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
· Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
· Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
· Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
· Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
· Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
· Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
· Ability to learn and sell new technologies.
· Excellent and natural communicator.
· Exceptional verbal communication skills.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas.
· Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
· Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Experience with customer relationship management software.
· Interest in current and emerging technologies.
· Passionate about Information Technology.