Our client is looking for a BA with procurement experience around requirement gathering to develop an RFP.
They will need to be experienced enough to deal with directors to get requirements around their vendor service management needs for their specific product areas; there are 4 areas in total. That will then be the basis of forming an RFP whereby we will create a vendor selection process for our client.
Our client has a Procurement Project Manager managing the whole process including on boarding of the selected vendor, so need an experience BA to support this.
Create all required documentation such as RFI, RFP, business case, UAT scripts creation, etc.
1. 4+years’ experience working as a Business Analyst working in an environment focused on integrations.
1. A proven track record in taking complex documentation and converting them to solutions that deliver value.
2. Your communication skills are excellent, and you have the ability to explain technical concepts to developers, the product team, and non-technicalstakeholders.
1. Liaise with clients, third parties and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured, documented, and validated.
2. Influence the priority of the backlog to ensure product quality is not compromised in the drive for new functionality
3. Support the development team as required with clarifications throughout the development process.
4. Responsible for analysing the data for deliverables and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders.
5. Work with the business on any budget queries and resolution and provide reporting on a monthly basis.
6. Support the maintenance of the overall Procurement team budget, including accruals forecasts etc.
7. Sound judgment, problem solving and collaboration in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems.