• Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude whilst also being an experienced, driven, and self-motivated professional.
• Candidates should be able to assist business account managers by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, and e-mail, if and when required, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
• As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist current business account managers within the business department, ensuring that any assistance they may require is addressed efficiently.
• You will be proactive in facilitating organization and communication by performing administrative duties
• To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
• They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
• Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general business admin tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
• Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
• Carrying out reporting and administration tasks
• Providing office support including customer and employee support
• Keeping well-organized files and records of business activity
• Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
• Communicating with telecoms suppliers and vendors
• Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
• Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them, when required.
• Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes, when required.
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required