We are working with a Global Fintech company who are in hyper growth. Career development is incredibly important for the company as their success is based on the growth of its people. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
• Being part of a team who builds, deploys, and runs their software all the way to production.
• Building new features and services as part of our SaaS product platform.
• Participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle including development and testing.
• Investigate on defects to ascertain their root cause, bug fixing, and development of small change requests
Required Skills & Education:
• Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science and ideally some technical experience in software design or product support
• A working knowledge of software development methodologies, design, and implementation with an emphasis on Agile/Kanban
• Ability to implement and test software applications in C#.
• Knowledge of SQL, database design and optimization highly desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of design patterns.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers, other internal teams and peer IT teams in an onshore/offshore team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Participate in on-call duties rotation for out of hours Support
• May be required to travel occasionally (15%)
• Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
• Buddy system for all new starters
• Collaborative working environment
• Extensive training programmes, classroom and online
• Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
• Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
• Active sports and social club