The role includes responsibility for providing in depth security analysis across a wide variety of technology platforms and assessment tools. You will be capable of leading and managing the team, providing detailed and accurate guidance to our customer base regarding security events on their systems. The ideal candidate will possess deep working knowledge of offensive security, IPS/IDS, hands-on incident response. You will be required to monitor third party security related websites, forums, and mailing lists for information regarding vulnerabilities and exploits, be ready to test them in our dedicated testing environment. The technical team lead will verify the vulnerabilities; correlate and collate the information and develop, edit, and deliver security reports to enterprise-level customers. The role requires flexibility and the ability to work extra hours when the business calls for it. Also you will have an opportunity to visit our customers, get in touch with their infrastructure providing best practises how we can monitor and secure them.
You will have the opportunity on a daily basis to interact with other commited security professionals in a challenging, team-oriented environment to technical issues and mentor other staff members.
- Includes 24x7 on an on-call basis, approximately 2 week in 4;
- Personal development is fostered with training, certifications and self-study all highly encouraged;
Minimum level of education: Third Level Degree desirable but not essential
What you will bring to us
You should have experience demonstrating the following qualities:
- Ability to lead and manage a team of security analysts;
- In depth technical understanding of today’s threats, vulnerabilities and exploits;
- Excellent technical knowledge of Network and Host based security technologies;
- Hands-on experience with incident handling;
- Broad knowledge in various information security themes, tools and customer environments;
- Demonstrate a dynamic interest in following a thread of investigation in both a logical and flexible manner;
- Show capacity to break down problems into constituent parts, and multitask on several technical issues simultaneously;
- Top quality customer advisory skills;
- SANS certification at least GCIH is desired. Offensive Security certifications will be highly appreciated;