Our Client, a busy and well established Irish Telecoms Provider now has a vacancy for Technical Support Executives who will provide telephone technical support to their customers on fixed line phone and internet products
Are you a Broadband/Fixed Line Techie?
We are looking for technical people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and who are skilled in resolving Broadband technical issues.
- Have at least 12 months’ experience of handling Broadband and Fixed Line technical support issues;
- Enjoy working in a customer focused environment;
- Have an understanding of IP Networks, basic routing and how they are used to deliver broadband services;
- An understanding of ADSL, Fibre, home networking and associated broadband technologies;
- Have excellent people skills and have great empathy with customers;
- Are a logical problem solver that is flexible in their methods used to resolve customer problems;
- Have a real interest and curiosity in getting to the bottom of Broadband issues and further building and sharing your personal knowledge with others;
Essential skills we are looking for:
- An understanding of Broadband networking (Copper/Fibre) and Voice (IPBX/VOIP);
- Experience in configuration and management of CPE's for home use e.g. Routers;
- Experience in an IS environment, troubleshooting small business / consumer issues;
- Experience and understanding of wired & wireless technologies;