The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in cloud software technology design, implementation and delivery. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated the ability to think strategically and pragmatically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Help customers get the best possible experience of their platform.
- Liaise closely with the Technical Project Management to act as a technical lead between Customers, Product and Engineering teams.
- Lead business and technical requirements gathering/design workshops with Customers.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Build and foster relationships with the Customers’ technical team/s.
- Provide overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments.
- Produce a detailed functional design and interface documents to satisfy customer business requirements.
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Liaise with Product Management to understand their current product capabilities and future product needs
- Develop data integration and migration strategies.
- Lead the customer UAT efforts where required.
- Participate in pre-sales activities.
- Develop and contribute to training strategy and customer documentation where required.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years design/implementation experience with distributed applications.
- Direct experience in delivering SaaS solutions is favourable.
- Solutions architecture experience of integrating large systems with large datasets with both backend performance and frontend user experience considerations.
- A proven ability to develop relationships/business with clients.
- Client requirements gathering / discovery and management experience.
- Experience in influencing, providing support, advice and liaison with Stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Demonstrated interest in and ability to adapt to new technologies learning quickly as you go.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on cloud based platforms e.g. AWS
- 3rd level degree or relevant technical experience.