Primary responsibilities of this position are related to the architecture and delivery of solutions leveraging IT standards. Some of the specific responsibilities of this role include:
· Author infrastructure architecture for programs, projects and initiatives.
· Oversee all technical aspects of implementations of end-to-end integrated systems.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
· Develop logical, conceptual and physical architectural models.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
· Communicate architectural decisions,plans, goals and strategies to project teams.
· Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and initiatives.
· Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations.
· Support business and IT strategic planning.
· Support Enterprise ArchitectureGovernance processes.
· Review new and existing program/projectarchitecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architecturalplans.
· Maintain documents in an EnterpriseArchitecture repository.
The Solution Architect will be an overall effectivecommunicator and leader. She/he will beable to conceptualize, plan, document and communicate effectively. The candidate will possess energy, developvalue-added service definitions, and help lead change.
The successful candidate for this position willhave the following experience and expertise:
· 5- 7 years relevant work experience.
· 3 - 5 years’ experience as infrastructure solution architect
· Very deep knowledge and significant experience on application development and integration.
· Very good understanding of various business domains (Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Supply-chain)
· Provided leadership in implementation of solutions,strategies and technologies.
· Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with storage, compute, cloud, and virtualization technologies
· Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Clear thinker who anticipates and develops strategies for anticipated future consequences and trends on both application and infrastructure areas.
- Good understanding of the new architecture patterns, like Micro-service, for applications.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Works collaboratively with multiple levels to develop innovative or creative solutions that work effectively
- Copes with change and makes good decisions
- Knows how to organize people and activities into an effective teams
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods
- Knowledgeable about current and possible future IT trends and technology
· Architect, Design and implement health checkoperations.
· Resolve and troubleshoot technical issues oncomplex global technologies.
- Provides direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others
- Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably
· Constantly and consistently a top performer who canbe counted on to exceed goals on a regular basis
· Effective communicator and presenter in formal andinformal settings
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose
- Possesses strong IT, planning, and financial knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
· Self-motivated and directed
· Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadershipskills
· Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science,engineering, or equivalent experience
o Office 365
o VMWare, Hyper-V
o NetApp OnTap 7-Mode and C.dot
o HP Storage: EVA, XP, 3Par
o HP Server Hardware
o Dell Server Hardware
o Microsoft Technologies (AD, SCCM, EMS, InTune)
o Cisco Networking, Router, Switches
o Riverbed WAN Accelerators, OPNET