Our Client are looking to begin growing our talent through mentoring, teaching, guiding and enabling them in our Dublin R&D Team.
• Developing high quality, testable and performant features using Agile work practices
• Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
• Assisting product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Mentoring junior developers including code reviews and training
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Graduate level experience with PHP Development.
• Exposure or interest in PHP5/OOP and other OOP languages
• Previous exposure to frameworks such as MVC frameworks, and SQL Databases, and ORM tools (Symfony, Kohana, Zend, Doctrine etc) would be advantageous
• Experience with WebSQL, jQuery and HTML
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.