Our Client is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the Product Design team. The Product Design team works directly with our Product Scrum teams, led by our Product Owners. As a member of the team, you will be working on a cutting-edge UI/UX across multiple products, and will be able to see clear out comes and enhance customer experiences
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions.
• Work in a cross-functional agile team.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Own all facets of design: interaction, visual,workflow, prototyping.
• Join workshops and sprints that include POs and Engineers.
• Create and implement beautiful mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
• Have strong opinions and the confidence to share them with the team.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Portfolio of design projects.
• Knowledge of wireframe / prototyping tools (e.g.Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, InVision).
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills.
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field desirable.