We are seeking a proactive Security Engineer for a leading online business, with over 100m users on their sites every day and 3 billion adverts. This is a global company, with offices in North America, Mainland Europe and here in Dublin.
The focus of this role is global. The salary and benefits on offer are excellent and include flexible work.
The company is looking for a Security Engineer to:
- Continuously review the company Compliance policy, regarding their web security and to action changes as/when they are needed;
- Proactively seek and identify threats to the security of the websites and to take action to prevent breaches and highlight wrong doing;
- Plug and Investigate breaches to the security of the websites, and report. Also action any needed changes from the reports;
Ideally, the successful candidate will have most or all or the following:
- Ethical hacking experience and/or a certification (eg CEH);
- Experience in proactively seeking and eliminating threats to websites;
- Security awareness experience and/or training;
- Experience in Windows10/Linux, PCI and knowledge of Dept of Social Security (DSS);
- Online Investigative skills;
- Experience with websites with a high volume of daily users would be an advantage, but is not essential;