Our client is a progressive commercial insurance brokerage, serving a wide range of commercial clients across Ireland in sectors as diverse as plastics, IT, engineering, construction, waste, finance and leisure.
The company has expanded over recent years and currently employs 12 staff at their Cavain offices (1 hour and 15 minutes from Dublin).
They are seeking applications for roles in their commercial insurance department both in customer service, renewals and new business. The successful applicants will work with an experienced team of qualified staff. They are recruiting for a number of roles, both qualified staff and also new entrants.
- Dealing with all aspects of client’s commercial insurance renewals and/or new business including motor, liability, property damage, engineering and professional indemnity.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, underwriters and clients.
- Manage and prioritize a diverse workload.
- Assess client needs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good technical knowledge and/or ability to learn and develop technical knowledge (training provided).
- Progressive business located in modern offices in Cavan (easily accessible and parking provided).
- Good opportunity for career development/progression in a proactive team environment.
- Competitive package and benefits.
- Growing company with good future career prospects.
- Opportunity to join an experienced team.
- Exam materials and fees funded by the company.