The ideal candidate will have a background in business development, relationship management or key account management in a corporate, banking or consultancy background.
They will need to have experience finding and establishing new contacts and relationship and managing and nurturing existing high value relationships.
They will have been successful in generating a flow of quality sales leads from these alliances.
- Make introductions to and establish relationships with non-customer market participants(consultancy firms etc.)
- Develop the relationship from the intro stage through to generating deal flow. This will involve:
- Arranging initial meetings, demos and presentations
- Managing information follow ups and further meetings/ demos
- Developing nurturing and frequent communication strategies
- Seeking the opportunity to increase deal flow wherever possible
- Develop strategies for establishing new and growing existing relationships
- Staying on top of market movements and trends and developing propositions to meet new market requirements
- Managing deal flow from partners through to sales team
- Demonstrated success in a business development or relationship management roles
- Strong at initiating engagement with potential partners
- Experience at leads generation from alliances and partnerships
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Strong presentation,communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated
- Strong interest in finance, software and technology