Our Client is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. They secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is expanding all the time even though they take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. They are passionate about what they do, so too must any new recruits. Our client is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? they are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation.
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for ensuring clear plans are in place, providing status reporting, risk and issue tracking, resolution and escalation of critical issues and risks to plan. This role will be responsible for identifying efficiencies in the organisation and implementing clear processes and structure around the Operational Function of the business. In this role you will work with different business dept, as well as other internal partners and third parties, to ensure thorough programme, process and project execution on a complex client account, internal projects and solution sourcing, including outsourcing transactions.
What you will bring to the client:
- Create the plan to manage, oversee and co-ordinate large scale cross functional responsibilities/tasks.
- Responsible for project communication, and liaison with all relevant partners / stakeholders.
- Achieve Profitability for the relevant departments (Identified throughout the contact)
- Ensure accurate reporting is established and delivered to relevant stakeholders in the Organisation.
- Create metrics, reporting and status reports to report progress against project objectives, SLAs and milestones.
- Working with the Sales Department to ensure the sales offering is accurate to the service capability (On site assistance may be available)
- Ensure Capability Planning is in Operation working with the relevant stakeholders
- Develop and Identify Strategies applicaple to relevant areas within the business
What you will bring to us?
- Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management Experience
- Very Strong Client Facing Capabilities with Experience with High Profile Customers
- Strong reporting and presenting capabiltiies
- People management experience
- Previous IT Infrastructure Management Experience Desirable
- A good understanding of technical security environments
- Proven responsibility in all phases of project delivery within tight deadlines under pressure from external clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions, including experience in managing technology projects
- Fluent English speaker
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn & drive that motivation within the team
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude • Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at deal with a variety of tasks
- Ability to create a positive and innovative, engaging working environment
What will they provide for you?
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- They empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that they are achieving.