Job Role / Responsibilities
This is a technical leadership role where you will be working to support the team of consultants providing and integrating security solutions for customers. You will be primarily responsible for the day to day management of a multi-disciplinary consultancy whilst, managing the teams revenue and building relationships with clients.
This role will be seen by the business and customers as the senior escalation point for both the team and customers for complex issues. You will be responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and ensuring they, when approved, are implemented effectively in line with associated standards and frameworks.
You will play a key role in coaching and mentoring the Professional Services Team. You should be able to encompass and advocate an ethos of continuous learning, adhering to best practices, documentation, open communication and accountability to the more junior team members.
- You should be flexible to work extra hours when the business demands
- You would be expected to obtain various certifications for the benefit of the business and for self-development.
As the Practice Lead you will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Procurement – You will be required to provide technical leadership in the service design process. When required you will provide technical inputs in to the business case for service tenders. You may also be required to provide assistance with the preparation of RFP’s.
- Performance Management/Team Health - You will own all facets of performance and career management for the team. Regular one-on-one meetings with all team members are required. You will be expected to provide both technical and ‘soft skill’ mentoring in order to maintain a well-rounded, world-class organisation. This includes project management, quality audits and coordination of training sessions with senior-level engineers as well as day-to-day oversight of the team.
- Recruiting and Hiring - You will take the lead in hiring quality personnel who not only fit the needs of the current organisation but also will allow the team to scale with platform and service growth. You will coordinate with HR to evaluate potential candidates, participate in initial phone screens and provide relevant guidance and feedback during on-site interview loops. You will also be responsible for ensuring that proper training takes place for all new hires.
- You will be required to participate and provide input in to the PMO and Pre-Sales activities and processes to develop and enhance existing processes for efficient working.
- Quality – As part of this role, you will be required to ensure compliance with the Integrity360 standard of work practices on site. You will be responsible for ensuring your team is competent in delivering against these defined work practices.
- Knowledge Management – Ensure that knowledge within your skill areas is documented and communicated to the relevant recipients. You will coordinate appropriate knowledge sharing workshops within the team, when appropriate.
- Project delivery. The primary responsibility for this role is for the successful delivery of projects into client environments. As such, you will need to demonstrate experience of the full project life-cycle from project planning, project implementation and sign-off & testing. You will act as an escalation point when required for your team.
- Significant experience working on complex technical environments and have worked on large network and security projects.
- Examine existing business systems and flows of data, discuss findings with a view to identifying system improvements to meet our requirements and customers’ requirements.
Have a very good understanding of customer issues and is able to empathise with customers as to their requirements.