As a member of the CRM Delivery team, the Developer plays a major part in designing, delivering and maintaining our customer’s software systems
He/she is responsible for the daily administration of time-related data within our project management systems, ensuring that all billable activity is tracked and communicated to the project manager.
- Complete tasks and project assignments in line with Agile principles and within deadlines.
- Write well designed, clean and re-usable code.
- Communicate with other Provident team members to understand the scope and to ensure the project is always progressing
- Participate in team meetings and daily stand up calls, having prepared an update prior to the meeting and ensuring all tasks are updated in our project management systems
- Participate in the company objective process and ensure all objectives are on track throughout the year and achieved at agreed timelines.
- Ensure a smooth handover to the support team of all developments that are ready for go-live
- Develop technical documents and articles to accurately represent application design and code.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, prioritize, and coordinate the development of solutions for upgrades, changes and enhancements.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
- Experience working with integrated cross discipline teams utilising an agile framework
- 5 + years developing software systems
- Experience working with Sugar CRM 7 an advantage
- Experience with full SDLC
- Experience with API development and integration
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, computer science, engineering related field or related experience in a tech field
- Database, My SQL, MS SQL(Oracle an advantage)
- MAMP and ZAMP stacks
- Working knowledge of Team Work PM software
- Working knowledge of SQL query and SP creation and management
- API development and integration
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate complex subject matter