• The role will oversee the daily operation of the onsite support team, located at the customer site, including incident management and problem management in line with agreed targets and SLA’s.
• Coordinate and manage ticket queues for the onsite support team.
• Coaching the onsite support team through active feedback to perform to a high standard in achieving service target and agree customer SLA’s.
• Triage incidents and problems tickets accurately ensuring they are logged correctly and either resolved or escalated to the appropriate support team.
• Participates on escalation calls through to resolution and provides an active contribution to the resulting RCA reporting.
• Ensuring the customer Runbook is kept up-to-date.
• Train, coach and mentor (new and existing) 2nd line onsite staff on operational processes and procedures in line with ISO20000.
• Enforce request handling and escalation procedures in line with the ISO 20000 incident management process.
• Ensures tickets are correctly categorised, managed and escalated in line with agreed procedures.
• Ensures that the onsite support team provide a high standard of customer service, quality and performance to end-users through active monitoring and performing quality management assessments.
• Ensure Business as Usual (BAU) service targets for the onsite team are being achieved. Where deficiencies are identified take responsibility to develop and implement remediation plans to restore services to expected levels in a timely manner.
• Offers suggestions for continuous service improvements and promotes active feedback in the development of improved procedures to enhance services, tools and the end-user experience.
• Provide weekly / monthly reporting on team targets and service levels.
• Collaborate effectively with the Service Desk Manager, Service Delivery Manager and the Client Service Desk Team.
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred (but not mandatory).
• A+ and Network + desirable
• Understanding of ITIL framework
• Experience in adhering to KPIs
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients onsite and remotely
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
Skills and Experience
• “Lead by example” approach to leading the onsite support team.
• Ability to coach staff and lead a high performing team.
• Promote a healthy, positive and enthusiastic team culture.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Able to travel from time to time within short notice.
• Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
• Highly motivated with a willingness to learn new technologies and services.
• Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally.
• Good written skills with capability to create well formatted reports.
• Excellent phone manner.
• A strong team player with a flexible approach.
• Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude.