The Office Support will present relevant experience working independently at the highest assistant level while paying close attention to detail, displaying exceptional professionalism, using good judgment, and using common sense.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day administration – Answering calls, emails, etc.
- Book meeting rooms if required.
- Meeting minutes note taker in key internal meetings.
- Administrative actions in the internal ERP system.
- Onboarding: Introduction -& schedule emails, facility tour, welcome email of the new hire team.
- Manage postage and order couriers.
- Deal with general day-to-day queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Support the recruitment process i.e., coordination of psychometric tests & rejection emails.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the team, providing support and expertise as needed.
- Setting up conference rooms, offices, etc for meetings and events.
- Key stakeholder of the internal social committee: Coordination of internal events, organizing facilities, menu planning, overseeing accommodations, flights, and unusual requests, as needed, and ensuring smooth execution while informing staff of any changes.
- Planning, coordinating, and carrying out onsite and offsite meetings and events effectively.
- Keeping track of and maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Keep internal CVs up to date and make sure internal documentation meets the expected quality.
- Adhoc project work.
- Provide administrative support for finance operations including accounts payable and receivables entries in the ERP system, bank and credit card reconciliation, monitoring and supporting employee time recording, document management relating to projects and vendors
- Provide administrative support for employee leave management including annual leave, sick leave, and other types of leave
- Provide administrative support for benefits administration
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
·Experience working independently at the top assistant level while paying close attention to detail, displaying exceptional professionalism, using good judgment, and using common sense.
·Proactive with the capacity to efficiently manage one's own workload to guarantee results.
·Show perseverance in looking for a fix to problems.
·The capacity to quickly climatize to a variety of leadership styles.
·Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with all levels including the senior management team and stakeholders.
·Highly proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong work ethic
·Bachelor’s Degree and previous experience of working within a in a high-profile-corporate environment preferred.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that rewards you for your individual and team performance. As the business grows, we provide opportunities for you to grow too, by helping you develop new skills and progress your career. This includes support, coaching and feedback from your colleagues. But most of all, we believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. To help you do that, we also offer:
- A hybrid working environment
- Healthcare & pension contributions
- A comprehensive package that covers flexible working and career development