The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic support and managed service team working on multi-vendor environments. The team is the first point of contact offering remote technical support and managed services for a large client base.
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, will be encouraged to work on their own initiative as well as be an integral part of a dynamic team. This role requires you to grow a team of Support engineers, varying in levels of experience and to:
- Provide technical support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers.
- The provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base.
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues.
- Act as a Trusted advisor for some of our major customers and as a Subject Matter Expert for core vendor technologies.
- Provide escalation and mentorship to junior colleagues and assist as a senior member of the team in the ongoing improvement of the services that we offer.
- Comply with Integrity360’s internal systems and procedures. Update and develop new processes and procedures
- Provide Incident management with regular updates to clients in a timely efficient manor
- Lead problem management by identifying trends in product failures and reoccurring incidents.
- Responsible for complex changes for the managed services customer’s networks
- Technical escalation for Network Support Enginner assisting remotely and attend site to resolve if required.
- Participate in the on-call rota providing support clients and collegues 24x7
- Attend Service Review meetings presenting performance exception reports focusing on long term performance and adding value
- Update documentation including client’s procedures and network diagrams
A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent discipline is preferable but it is not a requirement, and applicants with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in an equivalent role will be given equal consideration.
Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, and the associated network protocols and concepts with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new technologies.
Three to five year’s proven experience gained in a technical support or consultancy role in a corporate or distribution channel support environment
CCNP (Routing and Switching) or higher certification is essential with experience of supporting large scale, multi-vendor, complex installations of more than 3000 users.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge/experience in three or more of the following areas with an desire to grow, learn and develop in other areas :
- Experience working with access control list (ACLs), TCP/IP, VLAN, IP Multicast, routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), and switching
- Detailed knowledge of VoIP
- Wireshark – packet analysisCarrier technologies including Ethernet and MPLS
- Nexus - data center switches
- wireless security: WPA/WPA2, PEAP, EAP-TLS, 802.1X
- wireless LAN technologies. 802.11ac, Access points (APs), wireless LAN controllers, wireless management, Two Factor Authentication, Active Directory (AD), RADIUS, TACACS, and RSA
- understanding Network Security
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Email gateway – Ironport, Mailmarshall, FortiMail
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA
- Sourcefire – Intrusion Prevention
- Logic Monitor
What you will bring to us:
- A positive attitude is essential in building a rapport with the customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships
- Ability to mentor and train junior colleagues and act as an escalation point
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.