● Previous experience in the Mobile Communications Industry- either in a retail environment (Consumer), a Customer Service Role (Consumer,B2B) or managing mobile fleets (Corporate)
● Candidate should have business familiarity with mobilemarkets; mobile enterprise knowledge preferred, but not essential
○ Tariffs/Offerings from Mobile Carriers in Ireland andlocal regulations
○ Advanceddevice hardware and related technical knowledge - specifically Android, iOSDevices to a lesser extent.
● Ability to build relationships with Mobile NetworkOperators, Vendors, Suppliers
● Advanced/Business level proficiency in English.
● Advanced/Business level proficiency in MS Office, GoogleDrive
● Diligent, with an eye for detail and ability to work in afast paced corporate environment.
● All day-to-Day transactional mobile queries for ourclient supporting over 17000 Corporate Device/SIM Card users across 20countries in EMEA. Tasks include but are not limited to:
○ New Line of Service/DeviceRequests
○ Number portability requests
○ Suspension/Cancellation of lines
● Acting as an escalation point for Cellular requests.
● Supplier Management; negotiation with existing suppliers,and sourcing new suppliers to ensure best pricing and service to our client.
● Project Support for one-off tasks such as in-buildingcoverage schemes, mass porting/migrations, on-boarding of new technologies,off-site conferences and special projects.
● Internal Process Optimisation(s).
● Creation of Mobile Hardware PO’s, Invoice Validation andInvoice reporting.
● Payments issues -working alongside accounting teams and liaising with mobile carriers
● Spend and waste management.
● Hardware/device sourcing.
● Market research to understand the latest trends in mobilecommunications
● User surveys where necessary and appropriate