• Successfully establish, maintain, and manage all external and internal relationships
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards, using a creative and flexible approach to conflict/issue management and facilitation
• Ensure availability of, and coordinate, resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Help with reporting and keeping track of project progress.
• Reviewing the project status and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
• Performing various tasks set by the Project Manager in an efficient and orderly manner.
• Assisting in the implementation and planning of projects.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 certification
• 1+ years’ experience as Project Manager.
• Should have a strong process and documentation skillset.
• Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow would be a plus.
• A relevant 3rd Level qualification
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills
• Flexible working attitude
• Team player