Responsible for the maintenance, management, administration, support (including remote) of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware. The role also includes remote and in-person IT support for all employees.
• Administer and manage all core business systems, networks, storage and security.
• User Management of all systems.
• System interface management
• Liaise with external venders for hardware and software support queries
• Provisioning and setup of infrastructure, computer equipment and applications
• Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT, AV and lecture capture issues.
• Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software
• Manage license\software renewals
• Project manage infrastructure\system upgrades and migrations
• Manage and support audio visual equipment and lecture capture
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication Skills.
• Strong with networking knowledge
• Strong with server hardware and operating systems
• Strong in administrating Office 365 and supporting apps like MS Teams
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
• Familiar with storage systems (NAS – SAN)
• Familiar with Microsoft and Apple technologies
• Familiar with management of WIFI and firewall technologies.
Education & Qualifications:
• Microsoft MTA - MCP accreditations, ICT Qualifications
• General Degree