A dynamic and growing graphic design and print management company, based in South Dublin, are looking for a key team member to help continue, and accelerate the company’s growth. They place a very high priority on delivering excellent client service and on always striving to improve how they deliver for their clients.
Your application will ONLY be considered if your CV is accompanied by a covering note/letter (less than 200 words) outlining what makes you the ideal candidate and what in particular interests you about this role.
They design and supply a broad and varied range of printed products including stationery, marketing materials, exhibition displays, POS, signage, branded promotional gifts, digital media solutions and much more to a loyal and growing base of mainly SME clients in a wide variety of business sectors in Ireland.
The right candidate will be ambitious, eager to learn and grow with the company and be excited by the opportunity for on top earnings. There is the opportunity to start as a junior, with little or no formal qualifications, to learn the business from the ground up, and then, for the right candidate, to quickly progress into more senior roles, such as Client Service Executive, Key Account Manager, New Business Development Executive, Sales Manager or General Manager role in the future as you and the company grow. The sky is the limit for the right person.
Below are some of the skills and competencies you will require:
- Be intelligent and a fast learner, have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to think on your feet and use initiative;
- Have supreme organisational skills, be able to multi-task and manage a busy workload;
- Thrive on working through systems and procedures;
- Have excellent communication skills, be assertive, precise and determined so that you can get the best out of suppliers and have perfect written and spoken English;
- Have some client service experience, ideally in a B2B set-up and have developed a keen client focus;
- Have very high level of attention to detail and high standards;
- Be results orientated and be happy working to strict deadlines and thrive working under pressure;
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious and get excited by the potential of ‘on-top earnings’;
An interest in print and design would be desirable and experience of working in the industry would be a definite bonus but is not required.
These are some of the main tasks to be performed initially:
Handle new client enquiries, work out solutions to challenges, source pricing from suppliers, send quotes to clients, follow up, create new orders, send purchase orders to suppliers, follow up and manage suppliers, chase suppliers for delivery dates, check clients have received deliveries and are happy. For the right person the role will quickly develop into client services and sales. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who wants to join a growing company to develop your career then apply now.