Retail Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Managing service delivery to ensure the availability of a fully functional, reliable and secure ICT environment across our Retail environment.
• Experience of working in the managed payments / credit card transactional space an advantage, though not essential
• Ensure strong relationships are built and managed with Key Business Stakeholders regarding technology operational services, issues and support.
• Accountable for all aspects of overall service management including those delivered through vendor engagement and strategic relationships. Driving stability and incident resolution to best protect the business.
• Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and corrective action plans are followed through.
• Drive problem management to identify, remove root cause to prevent reoccurrence and drive continual service improvement.
• Will be required to be part of 24*7on-call rota and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents /High impacting issues.
Service Level Management:
• Provide a focus for contractual SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
Continual service Improvement:
• Agree, implement and report on a programme of continuous service improvement.
• Take a lead role for the day to day operations management of the retail ICT environment.
• Support and drive ICT operations towards improved performance and reduction in costs.
• Ensure efficient processes are in place and challenge the status quo to deliver improvements to service.
• Report, communicate and update relevant stakeholders on the on-going operation of services, incident management and improvement programmes, guaranteeing clarity, visibility, timeliness and expectation management to the right people using the right methods.
• Develop and manage internal relationships and customer satisfaction & experience - manage, measure and ensure that the Operations team and Technology Service Partner/s are achieving agreed levels of customer satisfaction
Partner / Vendor management:
• Balance Technology Service Partners contractual obligations with the priorities of the Business – optimising value and performance from the Service Partners
• Monitor the overall level of service provided by Technology Service Partner/s – including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues or gaps, benchmarking to ensure best in class.
• Ensure the agreement and operation of SLAs in respect of new services provided by Technology Partners following their introduction
• Ensure technology partners / vendors adhere to Company policies, procedures and standards.
Commercial / Financial:
• Participate in appropriate commercial negotiations.
• Support budgetary management of ICT Opex.
Documentation and standards:
• Maintain comprehensive documentation, asset management and licensing information.
• Drive quality through implementation and institutionalisation of the ITIL framework
• Focuses on delivering a ‘Lean’ service, reducing waste demand and streamlining processes where possible
• Support the application of strong change control to the live environment in conjunction with the Change Manager
• Ensure all changes to the live environment are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• At least 5 years' experience in a Customer facing role.
• Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
• Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
• Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
• Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
• Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
• Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
• Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
• Results driven and customer focused.
• Strong change advocate.
• Judgement and problem solving skills.
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Innovative thinker.
• Team work and collaboration.
• Have excellent problem solving skills