Our client a large security consultancy is currently seeking a senior sales consultant for their Dublin office. The individual will play an important role in the company’s growth in the Ireland market building on fantastic growth to date. This role will have responsibility of delivering increased profitably and an increased customer base. Initially the candidate for the first number of months will concentrate on sales combined with new account development after which will be involved in developing and building current service offerings to existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in a fast growing company whilst being rewarded for the company reaching it achievements and goals.
Specific Objectives Profit Targets
To oversee that profit targets are met on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
To maintain and grow accounts by being proactive and giving excellent account management. To build up the company reputation and market share by adding to the growing client list. To build relationships with existing and potential customers with a view of long term dealings.
To ensure accounts are optimally and effectively managed. To motivate and mentor others on the Sales team. To manage the entire sales process (from initial contact to close) for major accounts.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in the IT Security sales sector;
- Proven sales track record and self-starter;
- Experienced in selling Check Point, Juniper, Bluecoat , F5, Imperva, Websense and RSA;
- Experience and proved ability to work complex deals including responses to various RFP, PRI’s as necessary;
- Ability to communicate with and present to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Structured sales approach i.e. Mining information for the right contacts, building rapport with key people, cross-selling multiple products to an opportunity, building confidence and trust within the customer base;
- Strong desire to give excellent customer service i.e. resolving enquiries fully, swiftly and pleasantly;
- Self-starter with outgoing personality but with an unselfish team player mentality;
- Self-motivated with a hard working and proactive approach;
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand and interact with the customer;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Competent in Word Processing and Spreadsheet packages;
- Compliance with internal systems & procedures is essential;