Our Client is currently looking for a number of Senior Security Support Analysts to join their team.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact offering telephone and email support for client. You will be responsible for providing technical support on the areas highlighted below. Provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to supported customer base. Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues. Attempt first-call resolution, software/network troubleshooting and proactive support services. In-house support and on-site will be required mainly in the greater Dublin area however some travel may be required as part of this position. Compliance with internal systems and procedures is required. The successful candidate will have an analytical thinking disposition and will ensure identification of potenti al threats is something they feel they are particularly strong at.
It is desirable to have a degree in a Computer Sciences or equivalent discipline; whilst the qualifications are desirable, a strong work ethic, willingness to learn new technologies and a working knowledge of TCP/IP would give a very strong advantage. The CCNA qualification will give a significant advantage.
Ideally the candidate will have some knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Minimum one year’s proven experience gained in a post sales or customer support role ideally in a corporate or distribution channel support environment;
- Conceptual knowledge in Networks and Network Security;
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Imperva, Palo Alto, F5 ASM;
- IDS/IPS – McAfee, Sourcefire, TippingPoint, Juniper;
- Content Delivery Systems - F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler;
- Qualys - Compliance and Application (WAS);
- Content filtering - Websense, Bluecoat, IronPort;
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA;
- Sourcefire – Intrusion Prevention;
- Venafi - Certificate Management;
- Some shell scripting or Development Experience;
- IPSEC/SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway;
- TCP/IP, Routing, L2/L3 Switching;
- CyberArk – Privileged User Management;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally;
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative;
- A strong team player with a flexible approach;
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn;
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude;