This is a technical role with our client . You will be a member of our Internal IT support team. You will be involved in providing support in resolving tickets and technical issues within the business. You will be responsible for planning and implementing upgrades along with other projects by using your knowledge and expertise of IT, in an environment which encourages development.
The ideal candidate will possess fluent written and spoken English, as well as proven experience in several of the following areas of responsibility.
- Provision of first level workstation, printing, network and mobile device support to staff;
- Management of help desk tickets from first response to resolution, providing a high level of communication and interaction with the affected staff;
- Escalation of issues to senior Internal IT team members, other internal technical teams, and suppliers/vendors as necessary;
- Involvement in systems patching/upgrades and vulnerability management, both during and outside regular business hours as necessary;
- Management of the company's internal telephone systems and audiovisual/conferencing equipment;
- Participation in the management of the company's on-premises and cloud-based systems & services;
- Involvement in Internal IT projects and initiatives to ensure software and hardware currency across the company's infrastructure;
- Clear and timely communication of any IT issues or planned changes to management and staff;
- Provision of clear and concise documentation for Internal IT systems and processes;
- Interaction with external suppliers of IT/telephone equipment and services;
What you will bring to us:
- Energy, passion and a desire to learn;
- Flexibility in working methods and times (role may require you to work extra hours should the client call for it);
- The traits you will have are: honesty, positive, confident attitude, integrity, respect, support and helping others, likability;
- Fluent English commuicator;
- An ability to work with limited guidance but also as part of a mixed skilled team;
- Ability to understand technical requirements and functionality;
- A good working knowledge of information security frameworks and standards would be extremely beneficial;
- A desire to start new projects, significantly contribute to on-going projects and deliver all projects to closure;
- A keen interest in ensuring the Customer receives the best possible Customer Service as part of their experience with our client, both internal customers and external;
It is desirable to have a degree in a Computer Sciences or equivalent discipline, particularly any current and relevant Microsoft certifications. While qualifications are desirable, a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and a working knowledge of Internal IT systems and processes would give a very strong advantage.