The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a relative amount of experience within a Sales Environment in the technology sector. The candidate will possess high levels of ambition and a strong MS Office 2010 skillset with an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Answering the sales phone.
- Identify, create, progress and close solution sales with deals in line with agreed business handling rules
- Identify and manage Customer Requirements needed to complete proposal or/and contract.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Support team and field sales teams ensuring smooth hand-off for order completion.
- Identify cross sell opportunity on all accounts, with a key focus on selling services.
- Collaborate with Sales Support and field account managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest and the need that can lead to a successful sale.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Speak with high level executives about full range of product and services portfolio
- Ensure that order confirmations are recorded and sent to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer records are kept up to date e.g. information shaved to SharePoint for the Sales team to access freely.
- Follow up on orders processed and inform account managers of any unexpected delays.
Flexibility in carrying out other tasks and responsibilities, which may arise in order to achieve the overall purpose and success of the sales team
Key performance indicators:
- Target achievement
- Forecast accuracy
- Activity rates
What you will bring to our clients:
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to develop relationships with the Customers and Vendors you will be speaking with and ensure their calls are directed with speed and efficiency
- Ensure the Customer and Vendor are treated with the utmost respect
- Act as trusted advisor to all clients – both yours and the overall companies
What you will bring to us:
Technical / Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience in software or technology telemarketing/telesales into medium and large organisations . Previous experience solution selling is an advantage.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, call control, account development and time management.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CRM systems - Previous experience with Salesforce.com an advantage.
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest and the need that can lead to a successful sale is vital for this role
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred but not essential • Fluent in English