This is a dynamic and multi-faceted role within a busy sales team with opportunities to gain a deep understanding around IT technology.
The role reports directly into our Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Build up a good working relationship with the customers managed by your assigned Enterprise sales team.
• Directly provide inbound & outbound sales activities within the customer base assigned to the team you will be supporting.
• Sales administration assistance to assigned sales team including:-
• Customer Backlog ownership & management.
• Customer proposal and large bid assistance and preparation.
• Sourcing competitive products and solutions.
• Vendor engagement around deal registrations, event attendance and quotation preparation.
• Co-ordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and internal technical service groups.
• Contracts and Subscription renewals – closing and processing
• Cloud renewal processing
• Maintain customer data/records including updating all activities, contacts, opportunities and correspondence within our customer relationship management system.
• Order processing.
• Point of contact for finance and operations team around sales enquiries.
• Proactively maintain product knowledge, outside of scheduled training including updating the inside sales team on this knowledge.
• You will be assigned some product renewals within our client base. The role includes engaging with these clients early in the renewal process to ensure the renewal business is retained and developed, commission is earned on these renewal sales.
• You will also be assigned a new business target for smaller item sales within the client base that your team is managing, commission is earned on these small item sales.
• Promotion is possible to our Enterprise sales team following successful performance within this Inside sales role.
• Proven inside sales experience within the IT industry in a customer focused environment.
• IT product knowledge is a requirement.
• Experience working within a Sales Channel such as; manufacturers, distributors, consultants, etc.
• Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiating skills.
• Excellent attention to detail around using internal systems, processing paperwork etc is mandatory and must be proven.
• Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Confident, energetic and organized.