You will be responsible for the simultaneous project management of multiple projects both long term and short term and for the delivery of these projects from their inception to their completion within budget. The typical project will involve IT security infrastructure delivery to customers. It is imperative that communication with the project owners will occur at all times and an update of these projects to management will need to occur on a weekly basis. Regular travel to customer sites will be required and interaction with the customers will be necessary for all projects.
- Delivering and managing the project through all phases including analysis, planning, execution and closure.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and ensuring projects are delivered on budget within schedule Develop full scale project plans and facilitate the project scope, goals, tasks, resources and deliverables
- Ensure the scope of the projects are clearly identified, documented and controlled and that the impact in any shift in scope is made clear in terms of effect on time, cost, and risk.
- Reporting to managers and customers alike on the status and progress for all projects ensuring customer interests are best served
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to agreed timescales and within budget without any decline to quality
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Manage the project budget throughout the project lifecycle.
- A proven track record of working on project managing complex technical projects;
- A good in understanding of technical security environments;
- Proven responsibility in all phases of project and delivery within tight deadlines under pressure from external clients;
- Exceptional project management skills with experience of project management methodologies and tools Candidates should have an IT solutions design and delivery background;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written;
- Fluent English speaker.
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach.
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at deal with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to create a positive and innovative, engaging working environment.