Our client, a leading Multinational Technology company now have a vacancy for a Senior Project Manager with excellent IT projects delivery experience.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project implementation through planning, resource management, project controls, management reporting, risk and financial management. You will be required to plan out the creation of the business requirements, Project Initiation Document (including business case, governance model, risk, quality and communication strategy, definition of stakeholder engagement), development and test phases and all business operational activities.
The client places IT at the forefront of what they and they are currently investing a huge amount of resources into making their IT environment truly cutting edge.
For this role you will:
- Experience delivering complex ICT projects, experience in a global environment is preferable, some exposure to Cisco technologies preferable;
- 5 years project management experience across IT and the business e.g. in an IT applications, or infrastructure environment and have managed the business operational changes on these projects;
- Solid budget and resource management skills;
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder abilities;
- A relevant project management qualification;