We are looking for an experienced IT Manager/Site Lead to collaborate and leverage our Client's shared services resources to understand and deliver IT Services to a large multinational enterprise
This role will be based on the customers site in Kildare, and requires both technical and Service Management skills.
In the role you will be working with 3 other dedicated resources of varying skill levels to deliver BAU support and improvement projects. They would lead the team and be the primary point of engagement and escalation for the customer.
- Manage IT Services across all international offices ensuring the optimum functionality of systems. There would be a necessity to formally investigate all incidents that cause downtime or service degradation;
- Dedicated Problem and Major incident manager, with timely technical interventions in the event of a serious incident;
- Act as a single point of contact for all other companies engaged to deliver IT Services, driving improvements in the customers interests;
- Be the customer advocate presenting and acting on what you deem best for the customer;
- Leading a small dedicated team to efficiently deliver to customer defined service levels, exceeding expectation where possible and setting expectation appropriately;
- Train, Develop and mentor less experienced resources delegating work to them, safely giving them exposure to enhance their experience;
- Identification of improvement projects and where availability permits delivery of same;
- Understand all compliance requirements and keeping of appropriate records to ensure these requirements are met;
- Be cognisant of operational security identifying changes to reduce risk along the way;
- Industry Accreditation.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT Management or similar;
- A minimum of 10 years working in the IT industry;
- Experience delivering service to an Enterprise level customer and dealing with C class executives;
- Proven experience of sizing, scoping and delivering projects;
- Experience delivering to governance requirements;
- Preferred Experience/Skills;
- Experience working with and deploying HP switches;
- Experience working with and deploying Sonicwall Firewalls;
- HP Server Hardware installation and support;
- HP SAN configuration and maintenance;
- Hyper-V Server clustering;
- Microsoft DFS;
- An understanding of effective utilization of monitoring systems, preferably Solarwinds N-Able;
The successful candidate will be confident and personable, with an ability to influence the mood of the team and ease stress for others when problematic situations present. Their work ethic will not waiver in times of crisis or calm, we will be persistent in delivering to our high standards.