Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, this person will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing activities to help drive lead generation-including day to day management, analysis, integrations and reporting across all email, social, paid & organic search marketing.
· Ensure the digital journey or ‘path to purchase’ is completely connected - mapping all touch points between campaigns, website and CRM.
· Work with Market Research to identify and target different cohorts, constantly learning from and optimizing campaigns based on performance and your ideas on how to improve.
· Work with Market Research and the Enterprise Sales team to support new market entry, using digital tools & techniques to validate research on where the opportunities are and how best to target them.
· Develop and implement paid and organic digital marketing activities across social, search and display campaigns including re-targeting strategies.
· Ensure that copy,messaging, creative are tested & optimized for deployment and consistent with our website and other channels.
· Analysis of customer engagement, developing ways to improve the customer journey and conversion metrics to meet KPIs.
· Work closely with the team - design, events, content - to support or drive various campaigns throughout the year.
· Arrange and run stakeholder workshops such as sales briefings, presenting reports and new campaigns that will help drive lead generation, sales demos and appointments.
· Provide monthly and quarterly reports, analysis and interpretation of data on key metrics and deliver insights to be used for business decisions.
What will you bring to us?
· 2-3 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally in a B2B role.
· Must have proven results delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine Optimization, advertising and Social Channels.
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics, website CMS and Hubspot (or equivalent Marketing CRM tool).
· Ability to optimize campaigns on data-based decisions.
· Experience A/B testing landing pages and personalisation of website via 3rd party tools.
· Demonstrate how you keep up to date with industry activities and knowledge.
What would be great if you did have?
· Experience in PPC Account Management.
· Google AdWords Certificates
· Understanding of Google Tag Manager.
· Experience in creating campaigns, content development & design.