We are seeking to recruit a software developer to join our Client's Agile engineering team developing web and mobile based solutions for their large customer base and internal projects. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development of cutting edge knowledge management applications.
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in information technology, at least 4 years commercial experience with strong knowledge of web front-end and back-end application development.
Experience in some of the following is essential:
- Microsoft .NET Framework, .Net Enterprise Library;
- C#, ASP, ASP.net, MVC;
- Webservices, WCF, JSON, XML, XSLT;
- RabbitMQ or other message queueing;
- DataStax Enterprise (Apache Cassandra);
- MS SQLServer 2014
Duties within this role will include:
- Designing, developing, documenting and supporting complex high volume web applications and web based solutions.
- Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products, working on own initiative to find optimum solutions.
- Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution.
- Working with the Sales Team, Account Managers and Customers to gather requirements and generate functional specifications for software and integration solutions.
- Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of support function.
- Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems.
- Strong personal motivation to succeed;
- Ability to work with minimum direction;
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Unimpeachable personal integrity;
- Creativity and the ability to think laterally;
- Excellent problem solver;