About the Role:
- The Business Analyst will work with our product owner and Agile software engineering teams to successfully deliver features and products to the market.
- Attend requirement gathering workshops in order to define user stories for product features
- Build and groom product backlog. Create and prioritise stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals
- Work in sync with our Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning
- Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
- Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
- Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
- Provide business with updates on project status while record and communicate any Risks or Issues that may impact project deadlines
- Work collaboratively across all functional departments including marketing, sales, support, professional services, architecture and others and drive communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- 3-5 years in a Software Engineering or Software support role
- Experience in developing Consumer focussed web applications
- Experience in Agile development (particularly Scrum) in organizing and motivating teams to succeedDemonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Experience with dealing with third party suppliers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with strong skill of exerting influence
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus
- Experience with some of: Python, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS, Jira a plus
- Experience in online gambling web applications highly desirable