As a Business Account Manager, you will be proactive in acquiring new customers, as well as upselling a wide range of products and services to our existing customer base. You will manage a portfolio of clients of varying sizes, from multinational corporations to SMEs ensuring that any queries they may have regarding their services are addressed efficiently.
We are looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Account Manager who has a passion for offering the highest level of service to their clients.
- Building strong relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Taking ownership of accounts throughout the lifecycle of the client
- Actively contribute to the profitability of the accounts you manage
- Oversee the day-to-day requirements of the clients
- Liaise with third party vendors to offer the customer a full service experience
- Carrying out reporting and administration tasks associated with your clients
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years Account Management experience gained in a B2B environment required
- Degree educated or equivalent desirable
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the business both over the phone and in writing
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills