Excellent opportunity for an experienced 3rd line engineer with a strong Citrix and Microsoft skillset to work with a leading managed service provider based in Dublin.
The candidate will be part of a team of high performing 3rd line support team. This role has responsibility for providing 3rd line support in the delivery of agreed targets and quality standards, in line with the overall the company’s strategy.
As a support engineer you will be required to deal with escalations from our 1st and 2nd line teams whilst demonstrating excellent customer service and communication skills. There is also an opportunity to work with the Enterprise team on various projects and system implementations.
· The role will provide an integral part of the 3rd line team including incident management, problem management and service fulfilment in line with agreed targets and SLA’s.
· Coordinate and managing your ticket queues in line with set objectives.
· Perform to a high standard in achieving service target and agree customer SLA’s.
· Participates on escalation calls through to resolution and provides an active contribution to the resulting RCA reporting.
· Enforce request handling (e.g. major incident process) and escalation procedures inline with the ISO 20000 incident management process.
· Provide a high standard of customer service, quality and performance to end-users through active monitoring and performing quality management assessments.
Responsibility for continuous service improvement othe service in line with business goals.
· Develop automation into the service to improve service efficiencies.
· 3rd Level IT related degree desirable.
· Understanding of ITIL framework.
· Experience in adhering to KPIs.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
Adhering to professional standards in service performance and quality in all areas of the role
Skills and Expertise
· Excellent technical knowledge of Citrix infrastructure e.g. XenApp, Xen Desktop and Netscaler.
· Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms e.g. Azure, EM+S, 0365
· Indepth knowledge of technical solutions e.g. Sophos, Windows Server, Exchange,VMWare, Veeam.
An understanding of software solutions such as Firewall, encryption, data leakage will be advantageous